[VAC] Re: Window type AC instead of oven?

Bob,
I'm planning to pull the Coleman a/c off the roof, and the Onan 4KW propane
genset out of its compartment in my Dodge mini-motorhome, and re-install
them in a similar floor-level location in my '48 Trailwind. They'll be
vented separately, but I really don't see any problems with this
arrangement. Dense foam/metal-faced insulation (as used in marine engine
compartments) should provide both sound and heat insulation. My original
Coleman gas oven/range was mounted streetside just aft of the wheel-well,
and the kitchen sink/countertop was located over the wheel-well; the Marvel
fridge was mounted over the curbside wheel-well. I'm not sure how it'll all
equipment layout/weight distribution... Since you'll probably get yours done
before mine, let me know how it works out...

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
'50 Jeepster
WBCCI#8862, VAC