[VAC] Re: white top

Here's a clear visual of a modern white-top.

http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives2/'73Overlander.html

I've been accused of being a purist among other things.  I know the
white surface is cooler than a polished surface to the touch, but that
could just be reflected heat vs absorbed heat.  As for maintenance, they
said it was just as much trouble to maintain & clean as the polished
portion.  More time to prep and paint than to polish & seal.  As for
looks, it is unique looking, kind of Desert Storm'ish.  Once installed,
you have to live with it though.

RJ