[VAC] Re: New Bambi 16

Hey Jerry,

Just as a point of information!
Airstream has used particle board cabinets and doors. They were use very
briefly in some of the early 60's Trailers.
I have an original '61 Flying Cloud with composite doors and cabinetry.
Every one of the doors has delaminated or expanded like a sponge. and needs
to be replaced. Since most of the mid 60's trailers went back to using solid
wood and wood veneers, one would assume that the trial period did not meet
with customer approval!
Remember the Airstream Company of the 50's and 60's subscribed to the
philosophy "we don't want to make changes only improvements". Something must
have gone wrong since then if we are back to using flawed materials.

WAM