[VAC] Re: Help to locate

Could anyone help me locate a "Tear Drop" pull behind trailer that some of
the
classic car and street rod people use.It is approx 4'wide x 4'high x 8-10'
long.
You crawl into it from side doors and cook out of the rear trunk area.
This is a unique type trailer made from the 40's to present mostly by mail
order
plans that a person would build at home from materials bought from local
suppliers
of hardware/parts businesses.Attached are some photos that show the
different
styles and look of these little trailers.Again I would like to find one in
the Southeast
USA.Have a great day.David Turner email jdturner@sowega.net

tear drop with red fenders.jpg

tear drop kitchen.jpg