[VAC] Re: Sway Control

No. The car weighs 5200 pounds empty. It weighs around 6000 while towing.
The old hitch system I am using is probably just like yours but I don't have
the sway control. Would you say that your rig will not tow quite as well if
you did NOT use your sway control?   I'm just wondering if it's worth my
while to go out and buy the sway control like you have.   I have to say that
the trailer tows quite while without it; but maybe the sway control will
make it even better!!

Thanks for the input!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA