[VAC] Re: Sway Control

Marc, why can't you use the same hitch? How about switching the balls? It
doesn't really take that much effort with the right tools. Just switch the
balls and install another pair of the trailer end of the dual cams onto the
'71 and wa-la, both trailers have dual cam.

I wonder if this would solve your problem tho. Kinda sounds like it may be a
tow vehicle problem to me. Perhaps the rear or front ends are just a bit
loose on your '73 Town & Country and the extra weight of the '71 is just
enough so that you notice the oversteer? - Just a thought.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander
Northern Ohio