[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

WOW, what a conversation that's going on here. I am younger than ALL of the
members of my unit, by 40 years on average. It's not easy for a younger
member to get onto the committees though, THIS should be looked at. For the
mentioning of the obits and hospital bound, this is a great way to keep in
touch with our members who need some prayer and support on a human level. The
VAC is a fabulous organization within the realm and needs to be cherished,
but EVERYONE...."Let's remember that the WBCCI has been there for a long time
and let's try to be supportive all around." The "elitist" statements you have
made are true to some extent, but let's ALL BE THERE FOR THE AIRSTREAM and
OWNERS!!  Trying to mend this little break in the fence is a necessity. I am
trying by being in both realms.
LOVE IT TOO!!
A M