[VAC] 63 hehr window molding

another question...
i'm need to replace my window molding, hehr tells me they probably have a
replacement but did not know what i needed based on my description.
does anyone have a part number for the window molding on a 63 (all flat
single pane windows, my original molding is gray, looks like this....  a
flat portion that goes straight into the window frame (with a couple of
small ridges (barbs) along it to secure it in place), that flat piece
comes out just a bit from the frame then forms a half C that rest on the
glass itself, it kind of resembles the top of a C and the bottom of an
L).
thanks in advance!!!
philip
63 tradewind, 66 continental convt, 85 rebel
springfield mo today, vegas very soon