[VAC] Re: 63 hehr window molding

I bought part # 009-311-19 from Hehr for my '62 Globe Trotter. That's black.
If you want gray, I believe the last 2 digits are different, but they'll
know when you call (517-845-3061 in Michigan). This rubber is a better
product than the original, which was a harder plastic.

I am still looking for a better window weatherstrip (the stuff between the
openable frame and the stationary frame), and am not at all happy with the
self-adhesive EDPM stuff sold at Home Depot (was recommended on the VAC list
a while back). The original Hehr product, which is a compressible vinyl tube
with a molded on flat leg (which inserts in the frame channel) is no longer
available.  Other suggestions appreciated.

Bob Harper
'62 Globe Trotter in SC