[VAC] Rock Guard

Some information that might be of interest.I have been checking pricing a the rock guard for my 1976 A/S Sovereign. The one piece solar gray rock guard for the front three windows (front and two wing windows 14" wide) is part number 34943 and costs $360.00, plus motor freight payable collect on delivery, estimated at $115 (Airstream to Houston, TX). If you have wrap windows along both side of the front window (38' wide) then you will need the three piece rock guard. Its part number is 34977 and cost $595.00. This one can be shipped UPS.

Expensive item, but they sure look great and will protect those front windows while you are traveling. When I had my 1969 A/S a few years ago we were traveling in Florida and both of the wing windows were broken on separate days. I left the A/S at a RV park and drove over to Orlando and was able to buy a Rock guard from a huge A/S dealer. This was around 1988 and the cost at that time was around $260, no delivery cost.