[VAC] Re: roof vents/skylights on '62 GT

I sure like the clear lexan in mine. I think I'll make a shade for mine, however, for when I'm parked in the hot sun. The clear skylight is great in my '63 GT because the front right corner doesn't have a window. It sure makes the trailer bright and cheerful ...plus I can check the clouds in the sky while I'm eating lunch! I made my own frame, however, so I can't help you on that. I attached the old closing hardware to new aluminum angle.  My '63 doesn't have a fan in either opening.....but I wish it did!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter