[VAC] Refrigerator Repair

Members,

A kind and helpful VACList member recently provided me with the website of a
vintage refrigerator service company which, I think, is the one some of you
are referring to.  I sent an e-mail message and the owner responded telling
me they were no longer overhauling elderly refrig units.  The website is:
www.rvmobile.com

No harm in reviewing their website and inquiring yourself.  They offer lots
of good info including a troubleshooting guide to identify what, if
anything, is wrong with our old refrig units.

Harvey