[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

Hi, Judy .....

I'm sure some units do have web sites. I haven't looked for any other than
the local one closest to me where I was a member some years ago when I
previously owned Airstreams. If you ever get over on the right coast and
near Georgia, you would be welcome to drop in the Top of Georgia Airstream
park in the North Georgia mountains. It's a really nice park. The Georgia
Unit has a web site with some rally dates listed. It's www.topofga.org. If
you and I are there at the same time there will be at least two VAC
members present. <G> Based on past experience and the web site content I'm
expecting a very traditional group of friendly retirees and not many
younger families with children.

Jim and Susan Greene
(average age 50 w/9 year old daughter -- how's that for subterfuge?)