[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

Hey Pearl, thanks so much, you are a sweetheart.  If I had known you
have 36 years of WBCCI history in your library, I would be asking more
often.  I am going to make you the unofficial list Historian. That and a
pat on the back should buy you a cup of coffee.   I'll bet you have a
depth of historical data, primarily from experience.  The official VAC
Archives Historian, Fred Coldwell, who monitors this list from time to
time,  would really appreciate any brochures, or information on
historical data.   Things like old caravans, and old data sheets.  We
would all appreciate any of your stories on adventures in the past.
Maybe when you used to travel with Wally, or with Helen Byam Schwamborn.
Let us know,  those experiences are like golden nuggets, and we would
like to save them for our grandkids.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221