[VAC] Re: WBCCI MEMBERSHIP

I see that a lot, too.  Don't know why they didn't get the info in on time.\

>  No reference to websites for up to date information...Do any
>other units have websites besides the WDCU?

The Georgia Unit (032) has a website:

http://www.topofga.org/

As you can see, it's oriented mainly towards the park rather than the unit,
although it does have a page listing the Board of Directors on it.  It's a
relatively new page, as are the internet data ports at Top of Ga.

It would be a long trip but come see us anyhow.

- Dick
(5368)