[VAC] Re: Still new to a '64 GlobeTrotter

John- I think your assumption about the brake connections may be wrong- they
weren't standard back then. When I bought my 95 F150 to pull my '64 Safari, I
had to pull apart the trailer plug , and rebuld it to match the lines from the
truck. I will include here a diagram from my manual, which I noted what was
what- I hope you can make out my writing on this. I will also post the daigram
on the eGroups files, so you may reach it that way. Good luck with the wiring
and the trip! Jere Potter, 1877, Ft. Collins, CO

JPEG image