[VAC] Re: Still new to a '64 GlobeTrotter

John,
         Definitely check your hitch height.  I had forgotten, but one of
the things we had to buy at the RV store was a hitch with an adjustable
ball (sorry if the technical words aren't right).  Our F150 (93) was way
too high with the hitch the seller had.  It made towing a bouncy affair, so
with a larger truck you will probably have more height on the truck and
still have a trailer that was built for pulling with an old car (much lower).
Jodi of J&J 1965 Caravel