[VAC] Re: Still new to a '64 GlobeTrotter

Airstream used a different set of connections in the 60s than the
"standard" for Bargman 7 pin round connectors these days. One hopes that
the trailer has been upgraded, but it might not have been. Even when its
been wired right, a few months of sitting can make things not work. Get
the ground to work first, then the lights, then the brakes, then tow.
And be aware that the truck could be wired in a unique manner also. I've
downloaded the modern standard connection from the Bargman page for my
own reference though its also in the packages with such connectors most
of the time. The connections in my '68 Caravel manual aren't what was
there when it became mine.

After cleaning connections, apply some clear dielectric (as used for
ignition connections) grease to keep moisture and they should stay clean
much longer.

Gerald J.