[VAC] Re: Replacing carpet.

Ed -

yup - I'd expect some residue - it's nasty stuff - I'd
put on a mask/respirator and goggles if I were you.

> - What about peel and stick floor tiles for floor in
> the cabinets and
> the bath?

when you get the carpet up, I suspect that you'll
change your mind about this idea (maybe not) but you
may have to do a considerable amount of scraping,
maybe even sanding to get the floor level enough to
use peel and stick.. lots of prep work.

> - Any good ideas for getting rid of that residual
> smoke odor?

toss the carpet - open the windows and sprinkle baking
soda around liberally - let it sit for a while, vacuum
and start over 'til it's gone...

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com