[VAC] Re: pace heator for 68 overlander...

Peter,

The Airstream "lifetime" warranty applies to the original purchaser and then it
only is applicable to the coach body. When new each of the appliances have their
separate manufacturer's warranty.

By space heater by the door I assume you mean a catalytic heater. There are
different ones that each have their own little differences in operation. Usually
they have instructions written somewhere on their operation. If you feel that
there might need to be new seals installed for your heater I'd get it checked
out by a professional tech. first. One needs to have "respect" when working
around gas appliances. Not fear............ just a healthy respect and make sure
that there are no leaks and that all appliances are working properly including
the safety shut offs. I've used a number of different catalytic heaters over the
years. After filling the propane bottles try turning on your stove top burner
and working out any air that might be in the lines.

Pat