[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

Title: Re: [VAC] Re: Radiant flooring
    I just had another thought (heaven help you all!) and  I hope that everyone isn't sick and tired of this thread... A pump could be unecessary to this set up. My brother and I installed a small closed loop hot water convection heater in my fathers house, we fed it off of the domestic hot water system teeing off of the hot water supply off of the top of the tank, and then putting the return into the drain cock, we then insulated the lines using armaflex to minimize heat loss,
put a full port ball valve to close off the loop when it is not needed, and it works like a charm. We did this because my dad lives in an old Victorian era home where the pantry does double duty as a laundry room and his washer kept freezing.
    Some one earlieir in this thread sugested tying in to the regular water heater, at first iI didn't think this was viable, but there may be a way.., perhaps a 12V solinoid tied into a thermostat and a Schrader valve in line with a ball cock/ drain valve on the opposite far end of the loop....
                       James '68 Caravel