[VAC] Re: Balsa core flooring

True, but I hope that will not discourage anyone -- this is the sort of problem-solving needed to know how to restore our a/s most effectively.  I am fortunate to
have a floor that seems to be in very good condition, but if I ever come close to having an excuse to lift the shell, I certainly plan to replace the plywood with
something more exotic.  I for one am grateful for the insights Dr. Johnson and others have provided.

                                              -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle +