[VAC] Re: Univolt & 12V/120v

Brian:
I recommend a separate inverter, primarily because it can be used with
anything up to its capacity...

We have an inverter system with batteries in the truck and I have to admit
we have never used it....boondocking would be different.  We have not used
it in the Walmart situation because we were always just too tired to hook it
up....A small inverter for the TV in the trailer will probably be an
upcoming addition....The few times we were parked in an area (like park
overflow) we just ran the generator to give us the toaster and Mary's
curling iron and hair drier.

Good Luck
Jim