[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

hello gerald-

             the layout is different than the globetrotter.
             shower - yes
             bed - yes - conversion type
             cheap plastic over particle board -- no way !!
             options - yes    still being determined

the factory bambi that i saw has a couch/bed conversion thingy.

we should probably wait a littlie bit to get into more details.
i do not like to jinx projects by talking about them too much.
i hope you understand.  but i truly hope there comes a day that
our idea makes it to the market for everyone to see and evaluate.

the people at a/s seem to be responding quite well at this time.
we hope the optimism keeps on flowing.

i hope to be able to show you an image or two after the first of the new
year.

that market niche for redoing vintage ones is there.  i really do not want
to get into that
end of the business -- but i guess we will see what happens. i heard that
the gentleman
that owned Classic RV in Ca. passed away a few weeks ago. i did not know him
but was
told that he did some good work.

thanks for you keen thoughts and interest,  jim h.   inside design

ps- i don't think the weight of classic trailers will be seen ever again.
??