[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

Questions:  Will the interior design layout of the 16'
Bambi be similar to the Globetrotter?  Will it have a
shower and bed (the factory 16' does not have a bed as
standard).  Construction materials:  I assume they
will be top end and not some cheap plastic veneer over
particle board.  Options?  a/c, heater, etc..  Weight?
The factory Bambis are light only in comparison to
other new Airstreams; they are overweight compared to
the classic units.

That's only a beginning.  We'll all probably have to
wait until the unit is in production to really be able
to evaluate it.  Clearly there is a great deal of
interest in what you are doing, and we can only hope
that Airstream is responsive.  If not, many will
continue to restore classic units and go to you for
creative interiors.  There is clearly a market niche
that is unfulfilled by the current Airstream product
line.