[VAC] vac/belly pan removal

A couple of things about this -- My fridge is bolted
to the floor (1960 Tradewind) does anyone know if the
belly pan went on later in the process on the 60's
models?

I can't really remove the interior in the opposite way
it was installed until I take out the fridge. (that's
what it seems like anyway.)

Also, I was talking to a guy at Airparts inc.

http:\\www.airpartsinc.com

and he said the easiest way to remove rivets is to use
a standard rivet shaver with a microstop - shaving the
rivet heads until the head falls off then punching the
center through the hole. that way you don't stretch
the hole with a drill bit.

anyone tried this?

Toby 2029

=====