[VAC] Fwd: vac/belly pan removal

Future Rebuilers,
  I was cleaning out my mail box and ran acroos this rescent corrispondence.
I thought this also went out to the list  but , it didn't.  Others have asked
about how I pulled the bely so I'm sending this to the list. I deleated a
discussion about my inteirior removel. Jim if you by chance have that stashed
in your comp somewhere please forward it to the list . The info could be
helpfull to others.

            Trike 5384

In a message dated 12/9/00 5:17:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, homeplac@gte.net