[VAC] Re: Heerbrandts/polishing

Thanks for the input, Robert.  I have no idea why my message went as a blank
screen with an attachment.  But it was probably something dumb I did.  I'm not a
computer rocket scientist by any means.   My message was regarding polishing of
airstreams.  We have a '68 caravelle which we would like to polish but are at a
loss to know what kind of polisher to buy.  Everything I've seen looks like its
for buffing cars and not substantial enough to really polish up an airstream.
If anyone out there has polished theirs and has a recommendation for a brand,
size (amps, etc.) I'd appreciate hearing from them.  Also can a grinder also
double as a polisher?  Sorry about the first message.  Ann