[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

Jodi, I would suggest against using water only in a radiant heating system.
If you do, then being able to winterize the heating system (for when the
trailer is not in use) becomes an issue. Just being able to drain the system
may not be enough to avoid freeze damage. As someone who has this type of
heating system in his house. I would not want to be filling and draining the
system every time I moved the trailer since bleeding the air out of the
lines is a pain!

I have long thought that those who use the trailers should play an active
roll in designing the new ones!

Scott Scheuermann