[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

Jodi - interested in this retrofit flooring, anyway
you could find out more information?

as far as hiring some of us, I guess I'm not one that
they were interested in - I sent a resume to them for
a Design engineering position - I'm sure it hit the
round file since I have *NO* engineering background...
Ah well, maybe we should all collect the good ideas,
find a donor trailer, then have a old style "Barn
Raising" where we all get together and re-build from
the ground up in 2 weeks... Wonder if we could compete
with Inside Design?  I suppose they could just steal
our ideas!  (c: (teasing Jim Huff, only teasing!)

Toby 2029