[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi - looking like a breadbox

I.D.  by consistent with pre60s, I think I mean that your
modern design has a look that lends itself the older
Airstreams.  That is, what I see on the inside is consitent
in style to what I see on the outside.  If Airstream puts
your prototype style in the current modern Bambi-16, I don't
think it would look consistent.  I'd be expecting the
"mobile home look".

Not to discourage you from trying anyway.  We need
innovative interiors like yours.

And Toby,  I'm not sure if I would bother with a resume, we
are in "new company" endeavor with a Bowlus-Teller
resurrection.  I think we would have a bigger problem
fighting legal battles than resurrecting the old breadbox
form.  THOR sees us making trailers better than theirs with
an Airstream look, we wouldn't last a day---unless you know
of a way?? :-)

Jay Griffin