[VAC] Re: Radiant flooring

Cool - nope I was thinking of the new style - flex
tubes - but the tubes for our purposes need to be
placed in a relatively fixed area (i.e. the floor) or
do they?  is it possible that you are suggesting that
the floor remains solid plywood (or, on another thread
Aluminum Honeycomb) and the flexible tubing rests in
say a "spray" type insulation between the belly pan
and the floor?

hmmm...  where next - what diameter tubing are we
thinking about, how much space between the flooring
and the tubes, and likewise the tubes and the belly
pan... and the glycol mixture, like autmotive
antifreeze w/water?

keep 'em coming, I want to make Wally proud...

Toby 2029