[VAC] Re: Mod-Bambi

Hey Ed,
    I just wanted to go on record as a person that likes the conservative
approach to the new Bambi. The proposed look in the Mod version is radical
and has its merits and risks. That's probably why Airstream has taken its
time in setting a course for production. The Boys at Inside Design will
comment if I'm way off base here, but that's my take on the situation.
Certainly we all like to see variety in the products we purchase and
Airstreams are no exception.

WAM52
3rd VP WDCU 2001
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc