[VAC] Re: Airstream Falcon

I've seen at least one Pacer that originally had a factory bunk bed over the
double bed in the right  (curb or starboard) rear corner.  By the time I saw
it, the interior was gutted, but it did have the double deck windows there.
Unfortunately, the only photo I have of it is from the other (street) side.

There's also a '58 or '59,  22' or 24' Land Yacht here in Colorado Springs
that I saw at a local RV repair shop a while back, which also has the double
deck windows on the right side, but amidships.  It may have been one bunk
over a twin, gaucho, or center double, or it may have been two bunks over
two twins, I don't recall, and I didn't get any photos.   The service writer
at the RV place said the owner constantly got offers to buy it, but would
never sell.  I got only a glimpse of the interior through the window, and it
looked really nice.

Denise ("Blairsmom") from the other A/S list has a bunkhouse trailer, but
with the bunks on the street side (see photo attached).  Maybe this is the
Overlander you mentioned?

Don

Denises2.jpg