[VAC] '48 WeeWind Big "C" in collector.

I should have capitalized the "c" in Collector. I
don't mean trailer people will pay mega bucks for an
original airstream I am talking about the American
Modern Industrial Design Collector. I bought my 1950's
house 9 years ago as a collectable at which the
neighbors snickered.  I offered to buy that neighbor's
"tacky, fifties, molded plywood chair". One such
plywood chair, just like the ones I sat in at grade
school, just fetched $ 102,000 at auction; and by same
 designer as my neighbor's chair. In fact my
neighbor's chair is nicer but no where near as  rare.
The early- one- of a kind Airstreams/ Bowluses  that
have welded space frame construction, high end
interiors, hand made fixtures, and an overall
attention to detail, without the messy plumbing
necessities that compronise "pure" design are worth
big bucks to Collectors. In Calfornia I know of
$30,000 -$50,000 examples.  Also check out the prices
for hand made, vintage wood boats, Chris-Craft etc. of
the same that era if you think I am way over my head
in collector price evaluations.