[VAC] Headliner?

Saw for the first time, in pix of a '60s overlander for sale (mentioned in
an earlier posting) that the trailer ceiling had some sort of a headliner in
it, in a quilted pattern with large squares. I've been thinking of doing the
same sort of thing in my more Spartan Argosy. For insulation purposes, I
wanted to tape foil-faced ductwrap insulation to the interior skin, then
cover the insulation with something else, so the rig doesn't resemble a
giant tanning bed from the inside. If something like this was done stock,
I'd love to know more about it, and if the material used is available
anywhere. Also, how it was originally fastened to the inner skin. Thanks,
crew!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26