[VAC] Re: southern itinerary?

Jim,

I got a similar post that pointed me to the site. I sent some Email to get some specifics like spec's and capacities from the Link that was there. There were only a couple of pages to look at.

http://www.greerinc.com/fifthdimension/
It seems to be a bit light and flimsy looking to me, but we'll see what they send back.

I'm also interested in the notion of a Vintage conversion to a 5th wheel trailer, space above the tow vehicle. This sounds to me like it would be a great project. I would need to get that Pole shed up though before I thought about tackling it.

Maybe I'll learn photoshop in the process of visualizing something.

bobb