[VAC] Re: southern itinerary?

Jim,

     Several spots in Texas along your way might be
     - Rockport, where you can take in the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge,
and take a boat from Rockport to see the Whooping Cranes in their winter
home.  There is a state park there (Goose Island), and probably a lot of RV
parks.  Might be a little crowded with winter Texans though, but then, so
will be McAllen.
     - Goliad (Remember the Alamo!, Remember Goliad!)  Also a State Park
there.
     - San Antonio, of course, depending on the highway you choose to take.
The Alamo and the River Walk are there, but it is a big city.
     - Houston (goes without saying).
     - Corpus Christi.
     I have a lot of Texas links on my site.  You might want to browse them
and see what else of interest you can find.

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com