[VAC] Re: southern itinerary?

Jim,
 I'm going to be VERY interested in this thread. We're about to set off on
our first extended trip. Plans so far are to leave here on Friday, visit her
Mom in MA for a week, then head South on or about the 11th. First stop will
be in VA for (probably) several days, then who knows. The end of the trip is
planned for McAllen, TX, then head North, hopefully arriving back home in
early February.

                                                                   <<Jim>>