[VAC] Re: Airstream Roadshow '48 Weewind

Whew... Glad that came to rest... I was afraid for a minute that the group
was going to ban computers in Airstreams built before computers were... and
no new TV's in a pre 50's unit....certainly no color TV in anything earlier
than a 60's unit....

Myself, I would not give you a dollar for a new Model T Ford... but I love
those Barris (sp?)one of a kind California rods....Our local restaurant had
a "Car night" and a Caddy with tandem rear axles and a place for a hot tub
showed up....

My hat is off to the folks that take on a body off restoration , what ever
they end up with....

Jim