[VAC] early 50's

Just out of curiosity - As I remember it, there were
some pipe-frame holdovers in ('52?) --

My question is, do they happen to have the traditional
"bread-loaf" frontend (flat glass) and the late 40's
style rear-end? (round glass.)

I've always wondered about this -- I saw an airstream
for sale in the spring for (I think) $500 - thought it
was unlikely that it came original like that, and then
saw (I think) the same trailer for sale not too long
ago for $1500.

I think it was the same trailer because it appeared to
have 1960's Ford Fairlane taillights... you don't see
that too often (and it was in New Jersey.)

anyway - that is all.

Toby 2029

=====
http://www.airstream-bohemia.com