[VAC] Re 48 A/S

As a final follow up to the 48 Airstream recently advertised on E-bay, I
somehow became the high bidder.  The seller contacted me Sunday
afternoon via e-mail giving me first shot at working out some kind of a
deal since the reserve price had not even come close to being met.  I
was out of town and did not get back to them until 9:00 a.m. Monday
morning.  I received a follow up e-mail about 3:30 p.m. stating that
"since I didn't get back to them Sunday evening they accepted another
offer as they needed to turn it over fast".  I think there is a lesson
here somewhere.

Robert