[VAC] Re: was Airstream '48 Weewind now SHELL LIFTING

Tom ,
   I will be returning from cold, wet ,miserable Pittsbugh back to warm
,sunny,smoggy San Bernardino today. (and back to my own computer) I will give
a detailed run down of what I've done and what I've discovered about how this
oversized jigsaw puzzle was built. I will also run down some of my thoughts
on how I am going to reinstall the shell.
   The bottom channel is made of the same sheet metal as the outside skin, so
are the frame channels throughout. What a trip.
                                                                  Trike 5384

'53 Cruiser Waiting for me to get back home and lift it's skirts
'47 Pontiac powered by CHEVY
burbing....misspelled burning
Airstream hell for me.....Everything on the outside is all restored and
pretty,but nothing under the hood that has been updated works. Pastic water
tanks leak,Plex tube bursts everywhere,tankless water heater explodes,the new
modern electrical wireing burnes....get the picture?