[VAC] Re: [VAC thanks

Hi-  Arden and I are back from our summer outing in our Airstream and also
would like to say thanks for all the help we received from those who attended
the rally in Bismarck.  Since then we have polished the trailer, replaced the
black water tank, put in a new floor in the bathroom and he's now putting in
a grey water tank which we decided after spending 3 1/2 months in that
trailer we really needed.  We're now thinking about becoming full timers.
Thanks again for all your suggestions and help.  The rally was the greatest.
Arden and Chere Johnson
2879
69 Ambassador