[VAC] BLUE BOOK. Airstream Valuation EVERYONE!

http://www.airstream-bohemia.com/bluebook/

Okay - so Chuck made a good point about Blue books and
valuation - these things are worth what the current
market is for them - not what Toby thinks they should
be worth.

SO - here is your opportunity to be the current
market.

I've set up a survey on-line that I hope you'll all
take - I figure it'll take about 10 minutes or less to
take.

I'm not a survey maker, so criticisms will be accepted
- This is your chance to say, "This is what I paid for
my trailer when I bought it, this is what was
wrong/right with it, this is what I fixed, and this is
what I'd sell it for now." It's completely anonymous.

I'll consolidate all the info/your experiences, mix
them with mine, and the ads that are on eBay, the VAC
site, and various other RV type classifieds and we'll
see where we're at.

Please help out ya'll.

Toby 2029

=====