[VAC] Tambour Doors Wanted

Friends,

I am really impressed with this list.  As a subscriber for two or three days
I have already been advised of sources for several needed parts for my '66
Safari, have learned of Tom Patterson's site with all the archived
information of years of technical discussion,  and have enjoyed reading the
current daily discussion topics.

My daughter is visiting from Ohio with her '72 Overlander International.  It
is a good, serviceable unit but unfortunately, is inflicted with several
broken or balky tambour cabinet doors.

Can anyone recommend a source of affordable replacement tambour doors or a
better solution to replacing them?  All of your suggestions will be
appreciated.

Harvey Barlow
Lubbock,  TX
'66 Safari