[VAC] Re: New to a '64 Globetrotter

I think you're pushing things real hard to tow that with a four for any
distance. It's not just horsepower, it's the short wheelbase and light
weight of the truck relative to the trailer, and the tongue load. You could
end up with the tail wagging the dog. On the other hand, if you're real
close to your destination and take it very easy, you might be OK. But I sure
wouldn't tour with that setup.

I use my trailer pretty much as your wife would use hers, and it works out
great. I'm currently making office mods and would be happy to share thoughts
and progress.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26