[VAC] Re: 12 volt system

Steve

I would run everything and as I remember you hear a "click" when the
breaker goes off.....  I would wait to hear where that click is coming from
and I suspect that is where the circit breaker is.   I wonder if the
breaker has weakened because it has gone off a lot of times.  As I remember
it sounded like it was somewhere around the battery.  You may want to
compleatly take off all the electrical tape off the battery cable and see
if it is in that line somewhere.  Otherwise the wire goes into the trailer
to who know where.