[VAC] Re: Tires

That's a problem with the '65 -'68 Caravel. The wheelwell is real small because of the
room needed between the wheelwell and door for the fridge, something the post '69 19ft
Caravels and the '64 Bambi II & the 19' Globetrotters from that era didn't have to
deal with.
Our Caravel all loaded up is about 3500#, so the 1800# per tire should be OK.  I passed
on the lower wider profile 205/15 tire because it would rub on the outboard corners of
the wheelwell cutout on my Ohio '65 (California and/or later years may be different).

RJ