[VAC] Re: A/S For Sale on eBay

Hi Richard,
    Its a '64 with Twin Beds and a BAD case crinkled noggin. If you can get
the skins its probably a $1500 dent repair. The rest of the unit does not
look bad but nothing works so you may be out another couple- a -grand for
new appliances. Course if you have the skills and like to tinker you may
save some money. But of course, this is why were all here isn't it?
Because we like the challenge of fixing it up and seeing how long we can go
before the next thing breaks.

Happy Trails

Later

WAM